About the Organizers & Event
Legal Views is delighted to announce a Pan India Article Writing Competition amidst this period of lockdown and push people to do something productive while they have a lot of spare time
The Competition is being organized by ‘Legal Views’ who would be publishing the top ten articles on their portal and there are going to be other perks for winners and participants.
Themes and Sub-Themes
I) Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Law
- Artificial Intelligence in Military and International law
- Artificial Intelligence and its Implications on International Commercial Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Criminal Wrong: Trial and Penalty
- Artificial Intelligence and Citizenship
- Artificial Intelligence and Labour Regulations
II) Human Rights and Law
- An analysis of anti-human trafficking laws in India
- Refugee Rights In the third world countries in the backdrop of National Security and Economic Pressure
- AFSPA: Human rights in a military regime
III) COVID-19: Unusual lifestyle in the usual life
- Impact of COVID19 on mental health
- Economy and COVID 19
- COVID 19 and change in societal dynamics
- COVID 19 and its Impact on the Environment
IV) Role of Media in a Democratic Country
- Importance of Freedom of speech with respect to the media
- Impact of Restrictions on Media
- Ideas to curb Fake News
- Is censorship democratic when it comes to National Security?
Students pursuing a bachelor or masters degree from any recognized college or university. School students are also encouraged to participate to make good use of their free time.
The competition will be conducted online, where all communications between the organizers and participants, including the registrations and submissions, will be made online through emails.
Guidelines and Rules for the Competition
- Only one article per participant may be submitted. Co-authorship up to 2 authors is allowed.
- The article must be written in English.
- Only original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of the article should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or contest elsewhere. The entries will be subjected through a strict plagiarism check.
- The article must be between 1000 to 3000 words, excluding footnotes (speaking footnotes also excluded).
|Date of Notification||1st May 2020|
|Start of Registration||5th May 2020|
|Last date for registration||18th May 2020|
|Last date for submission||20th May 2020|
|Result Declaration||30th May 2020|
- The link for online registration is Here
- The link for the Brochure is Here
- Registration starts from 5th May 2020
Registration fees – Rs.150 for Single Participant and Rs.200 for Co-authors (Two Maximum).
Mode of payment – BHIM / Paytm / Google Pay
For BHIM – [email protected] For Paytm/Google Pay – 9956360266
The registration form shall be filled post the payment of the requisite registration fees. A proof of the same (screenshot) shall be attached in the registration form.
- The winner will be provided with an opportunity to work with Legal Views
- Cash Prizes (1st Prize- Rs. 1000; 2nd Prize- Rs. 500). Physical Copies of the Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 2 best articles
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to each participant
- Top 10 articles will be published on www.legalviews.co.in
- Personalised Feedback will be provided on each submission
- If there arises any situation that is not contemplated in the rules, the organiser’s decision on the same shall be final. The administration of the contest is within the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers.
- Submissions post the last date of submission will attract a negative marking of 1 mark per hour.
- The copyright of all the articles submitted will rest with the organizers.
Mr.Shivam Agarwal: 07989681544
Email – TeamVichaar[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We attempt to guarantee that the data we post on LawyersTroop is precise. However, despite our best efforts, some portion of the content may contain errors, before moving ahead with the information provided please conduct checks from your side as well.